Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $1.22 (-1.1%) to $105.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 278,182 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 595,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.43-$108.58 after having opened the day at $108.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.19. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 7.9%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 5.1%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 2.5% and China Finance Online ( JRJC), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.