Universal Health Services ( UHS) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Universal Health Services fell $1.99 (-3.0%) to $63.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,390,918 shares of Universal Health Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 788,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.51-$66.53 after having opened the day at $66.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.82. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 63.3%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 10.1%, USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 8.7% and BG Medicine ( BGMD), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Universal Health Services Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.