BRF ( BRFS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, BRF fell $0.31 (-1.4%) to $21.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,024,552 shares of BRF exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,544,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.74-$21.05 after having opened the day at $21.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.31. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 5.7%, Embotelladora Andina ( AKO.B), down 2.5%, Truett-Hurst ( THST), down 2.5% and China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BRF Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.