Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty fell $0.75 (-1.2%) to $59.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,211,790 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,703,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.41-$60.45 after having opened the day at $60.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.17. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: World Acceptance Corporation ( WRLD), down 11.8%, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation ( ANH), down 11.7%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 10.2% and Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT ( EARN), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.