Corrections Corporation of America ( CXW) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Corrections Corporation of America fell $0.43 (-1.3%) to $32.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,841,410 shares of Corrections Corporation of America exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,651,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.42-$32.59 after having opened the day at $32.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.49. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 10.2%, ATA ( ATAI), down 7.3%, VirtualScopics ( VSCP), down 6.5% and Spar Group ( SGRP), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Corrections Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.