Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $0.95 (-1.5%) to $63.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,344,238 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,553,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.91-$64.05 after having opened the day at $64.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.50. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Orient Paper ( ONP), down 7.9%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), down 3.9%, Sappi ( SPP), down 3.2% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.