Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $1.95 (2.3%) to $86.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 485,013 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 887,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.33-$86.79 after having opened the day at $85.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.79. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 8.3%, Tessco Technologies ( TESS), up 6.2%, Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 5.4% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.