United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B rose $1.38 (1.6%) to $87.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,972,508 shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,430,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $86.63-$87.72 after having opened the day at $86.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.16. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 22.2%, FreeSeas ( FREE), up 6.2%, Saia ( SAIA), up 4.8% and Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.