Lowe's Companies ( LOW) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies rose $0.46 (1.1%) to $42.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,032,359 shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,344,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.30-$42.89 after having opened the day at $42.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.32. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 32.3%, General Employment ( JOB), up 30.4%, Era Group ( ERA), up 22.2% and Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), up 18.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.