eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, eBay rose $0.68 (1.3%) to $53.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,153,449 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,133,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.01-$53.89 after having opened the day at $53.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.17. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 8.5%, Jones Group ( JNY), up 7.2%, Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), up 5.9% and Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage ( NGVC), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.