ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal rose $0.13 (1.2%) to $11.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,099,426 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,810,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.07-$11.27 after having opened the day at $11.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.06. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Kimber Resources ( KBX), up 16.6%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), up 14.9%, ProShares UltraPro Short 20+ Year Treasury ( TTT), up 10.3% and Polymet Mining ( PLM), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.