Omnicom Group ( OMC) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group rose $1.02 (1.6%) to $63.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,218,975 shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,782,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.74-$63.56 after having opened the day at $63.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.48. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), up 18.7%, Lee ( LEE), up 12.1%, Cumulus Media ( CMLS), up 9.1% and Millennial Media ( MM), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.