Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $2.64 (1.5%) to $182.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 299,499 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 697,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $178.62-$182.51 after having opened the day at $180.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.84. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 14.0%, TRC Companies ( TRR), up 8.7%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 6.5% and Avalon Holdings ( AWX), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.