Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $9.76 (1.1%) to $855.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, 433,821 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 706,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $840.00-$856.12 after having opened the day at $850.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $845.40. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), up 7.2%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), up 5.2%, Nathans Famous ( NATH), up 5.2% and Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.