United Technologies ( UTX) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, United Technologies rose $1.80 (1.9%) to $96.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,639,447 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,475,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.42-$96.63 after having opened the day at $95.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.73. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 14.8%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 14.3%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 14.0% and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.