General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.33 (1.4%) to $23.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 22,432,973 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,566,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.95-$23.24 after having opened the day at $23.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.91. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 14.8%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 14.3%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 14.0% and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.