Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Medtronic rose $0.88 (1.7%) to $52.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,650,175 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,012,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.85-$52.42 after having opened the day at $51.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.53. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Universal American ( UAM), up 7.0%, Hooper Holmes ( HH), up 6.2%, AngioDynamics ( ANGO), up 5.4% and RTI Biologics ( RTIX), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.