Tyson Foods ( TSN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Tyson Foods rose $0.29 (1.1%) to $26.32 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,147,706 shares of Tyson Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,028,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.06-$26.36 after having opened the day at $26.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.03. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 7.1%, Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), up 4.4%, Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), up 4.1% and Annie's ( BNNY), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyson Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.