Chevron ( CVX) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Chevron rose $1.43 (1.2%) to $120.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,356,943 shares of Chevron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,469,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.10-$120.86 after having opened the day at $119.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.08. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 13.5%, Harvest Natural Resources ( HNR), up 12.7%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), up 8.1% and Endeavour International ( END), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Chevron Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.