Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Intel rose $0.30 (1.2%) to $24.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 17,552,213 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45,178,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.68-$24.08 after having opened the day at $23.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.76. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), up 16.8%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), up 16.4%, ReneSola ( SOL), up 14.5% and JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), up 13.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.