Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Pfizer rose $0.32 (1.2%) to $27.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 36,448,664 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 63,638,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.78-$28.10 after having opened the day at $28.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.65. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Merus Labs International ( MSLI), up 18.7%, Prima Biomed ( PBMD), up 16.7%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), up 16.1% and Celldex Therapeutics ( CLDX), up 14.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.