Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Hertz Global Holdings rose $0.95 (3.8%) to $26.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,039,596 shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,791,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.46-$26.06 after having opened the day at $25.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.10. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 30.4%, Lime Energy ( LIME), up 14.8%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 11.2% and Bioanalytical Systems ( BASI), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.