Coach ( COH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Coach rose $0.99 (1.8%) to $57.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,700,819 shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,249,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.61-$57.73 after having opened the day at $56.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.46. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: STR Holdings ( STRI), up 8.1%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 8.0%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 7.4% and Revlon ( REV), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coach Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.