Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation rose $0.49 (1.6%) to $31.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21,998,851 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27,473,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.54-$31.20 after having opened the day at $30.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.70. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 13.9%, Gigamon ( GIMO), up 13.3%, SolarWinds ( SWI), up 6.8% and 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.