Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard rose $0.40 (1.6%) to $25.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 12,749,130 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,540,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.20-$25.75 after having opened the day at $25.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.18. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Gigamon ( GIMO), up 13.3%, Stratasys ( SSYS), up 7.8%, Datalink Corporation ( DTLK), up 6.5% and Quantum Corporation ( QTM), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.