Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Bank of America Corporation rose $0.23 (1.8%) to $13.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 79,316,762 shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 130,429,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.91-$13.08 after having opened the day at $12.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.83. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Credit Suisse ( DOIL), up 21.0%, Credit Suisse ( UOIL), up 16.9%, First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas ( FFBH), up 13.8% and Credit Suisse ( DSLV), up 11.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.