Tesla Motors ( TSLA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Tesla Motors rose $4.85 (4.2%) to $120.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,783,251 shares of Tesla Motors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,583,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $115.70-$120.28 after having opened the day at $118.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.24. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 7.0%, Navistar International ( NAV), up 5.9%, Dana ( DAN), up 4.9% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tesla Motors Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.