- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 17,889
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 26,302
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 35,864
While nervously awaiting Irma's landfall, BMO analysts think shoppers likely bought online.
Retailers are really struggling.
Jim Cramer says now the money can flow back to tech and healthcare, but take a pass on retail, oil and financials.
The week began with a once-in-a-lifetime solar eclipse and ended with policy shoptalk from the Federal Reserve.