- 4-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,941
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 60,058
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 60,058
Jim Cramer calls Baxter International, Becton Dickinson, and Boston Scientific the 'Killer Bs'.
Jim Cramer says he wishes Washington would just focus on repatriation and get a win for the U.S. economy and markets.
Companies from Amazon to Wipro have a stake in the policies governing tech workers and immigration.