- 4-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,941
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 60,058
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 60,058
Cramer will be monitoring earnings and the Federal Reserve next week.
Demand is quite healthy and markets are not going into the abyss, Cramer says.
Pay attention to what companies are doing to improve themselves, not the hand-wringing from fund managers about Fed intervention.
Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf apologizes to the bank's customers and Cramer says Boston Scientific is a stock to buy right now.