- 4-Week # shares bought: 157,632
- 12-Week # shares bought: 634,632
- 12-Week # shares sold: 75,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 634,632
- 24-Week # shares sold: 87,500
Jim Cramer says the market may be shaking off bad news and threats, but recent positivity is unusual. Don't speculate, be diversified and don't feel bad about taking profits.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Alibaba, Qorvo, Abbott Laboratories, Square, and Baozun.
Jim Cramer takes his stock picks -- like his fantasy football picks -- very, very seriously.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Boeing, Pure Storage, Activision Blizzard, Humana, and Hawaiian Holdings.
The bargains are out there.