- 4-Week # shares bought: 157,632
- 12-Week # shares bought: 634,632
- 12-Week # shares sold: 75,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 634,632
- 24-Week # shares sold: 87,500
Chesapeake Energy (CHK) stock was sliding alongside oil prices following U.S. crude inventory data.
Cramer says McCormick is up too much and he's not chasing Clayton Williams Energy.
There are too many companies in just about every sector of this market, Cramer says.
Oil prices were falling Tuesday on a stronger dollar but Chesapeake Energy (CHK) stock still gained.