- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 84,325
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 84,325
Monday kicked off the week with new record highs but Federal Reserve speculation left Wall Street adrift for the next four days.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Allergan, Hormel and L Brands, and a downgrade for U.S. Steel.
Jefferies reduced its 2016 third-quarter and 2017 earnings estimates for Staples (SPLS) this morning.
Wall Street was short-changed any clarity over a rate-hike timeline on Wednesday after the release of minutes from the July meeting showed a split Federal Reserve.