- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 84,325
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 84,325
Staples continues to struggle with its sales.
Wake-up call to the auto industry.
The S&P 500 retreats from records on Tuesday as crude oil pulls back from recent two-week highs and a series of disappointing retail earnings hurts the consumer sector.
Stocks hold mixed on Tuesday as crude oil turns lower, while disappointments from Dick's Sporting Goods and TJX Companies drag on the consumer sector.