- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 40,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 84,325
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 84,325
Costco and Walmart quietly launch tests of new office supplies delivery programs.
Amazon's testimony in antitrust proceedings for the now-abandoned merger between Staples and Office Depot highlights its ambitions for the B2B market.
Monday kicked off the week with new record highs but Federal Reserve speculation left Wall Street adrift for the next four days.