- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,200
- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 12,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 47,286
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1.2 million
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1.2 million
A change in renewable fuel regulations would be a negative for companies like Chevron and BP, says S&P Capital IQ.
The San Antonio, Texas-based independent refiner will scoop up its across-the-state competitor by exchanging $4.1 billion worth of its shares and picking up $1.7 billion worth of debt.
Renewable energy stocks were under pressure as Americans elect Donald Trump for president of the United States.
These under-$10 stocks are within range of triggering big breakouts. Here's how to trade them now.