LKQ Corporation ( LKQ) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation fell $0.47 (-1.8%) to $25.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,064,615 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,416,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.71-$26.83 after having opened the day at $26.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.45. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 22.2%, Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), down 11.4%, MWI Veterinary Supply ( MWIV), down 4.0% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.