ONEOK ( OKE) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, ONEOK fell $0.53 (-1.3%) to $40.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,293,967 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,475,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.27-$41.27 after having opened the day at $40.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.96. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Inergy L.P ( NRGY), down 4.1%, Energy Company of Minas Gerais ( CIG), down 3.5%, Cadiz ( CDZI), down 3.1% and Atlas Energy ( ATLS), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.