Delta Air Lines ( DAL) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Delta Air Lines fell $0.37 (-1.9%) to $18.99 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,556,585 shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,859,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.66-$19.42 after having opened the day at $19.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.36. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), down 20.3%, Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 7.4%, Knightsbridge Tankers ( VLCCF), down 6.0% and Greenbrier Companies ( GBX), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.