Harris Corporation ( HRS) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Harris Corporation fell $0.64 (-1.3%) to $49.32 on light volume. Throughout the day, 524,973 shares of Harris Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 877,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.11-$50.27 after having opened the day at $49.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.96. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Net Element International ( NETE), down 8.7%, Sky-mobi ( MOBI), down 7.5%, Research in Motion ( BBRY), down 5.7% and Oi ( OIBR), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harris Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.