ABB ( ABB) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.40 (-1.8%) to $21.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,555,012 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,984,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.31-$21.64 after having opened the day at $21.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.86. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), down 16.6%, WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), down 10.8%, Local ( LOCM), down 9.1% and AMSC ( AMSC), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.