Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cabela's fell $0.81 (-1.2%) to $64.72 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,137,393 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 716,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.28-$66.50 after having opened the day at $65.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.53. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 5.7%, TravelCenters of America ( TA), down 3.3%, Barnes & Noble ( BKS), down 2.8% and CSS Industries ( CSS), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.