Dollar General Corporation ( DG) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Dollar General Corporation fell $1.07 (-2.0%) to $51.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,593,533 shares of Dollar General Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,467,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.23-$52.43 after having opened the day at $52.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.43. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 22.2%, Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), down 20.3%, Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), down 11.4% and SmartPros ( SPRO), down 10.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dollar General Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.