Best Buy ( BBY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Best Buy fell $1.05 (-3.5%) to $28.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,192,088 shares of Best Buy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,333,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.11-$29.72 after having opened the day at $29.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.74. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 6.4%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 5.6%, Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), down 5.2% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Best Buy Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.