Teck Resources ( TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.3%. By the end of trading, Teck Resources fell $0.77 (-3.6%) to $20.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,849,811 shares of Teck Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,248,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.28-$21.34 after having opened the day at $21.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.31. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Asanko Gold ( AKG), down 29.8%, Cardero Resources Corporation ( CDY), down 27.5%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 26.7% and Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), down 13.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.