Fluor Corporation ( FLR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fluor Corporation fell $0.72 (-1.2%) to $58.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,302,990 shares of Fluor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,049,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.01-$59.25 after having opened the day at $58.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.02. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 11.9%, Avalon Holdings ( AWX), down 6.7%, Homex Development ( HXM), down 6.5% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fluor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.