Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts fell $2.28 (-1.8%) to $126.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,640,308 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,375,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $124.91-$129.15 after having opened the day at $128.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.46. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), down 5.4%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), down 5.2%, Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL), down 3.7% and Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.