Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Yandex fell $0.36 (-1.3%) to $27.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,074,316 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,350,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.58-$28.21 after having opened the day at $28.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.06. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Local ( LOCM), down 9.1%, Net Element International ( NETE), down 8.7%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 7.6% and Youku Tudou ( YOKU), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.