Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company fell $1.28 (-1.9%) to $64.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,899,518 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,684,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.48-$66.05 after having opened the day at $66.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.10. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 11.9%, China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 9.7%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 7.3% and Avalon Holdings ( AWX), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.