Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation fell $1.02 (-1.6%) to $63.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,164,346 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,023,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.46-$64.76 after having opened the day at $64.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.70. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 9.7%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 7.3%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 6.1% and JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.