Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Aetna fell $0.92 (-1.4%) to $62.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,600,231 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,212,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.16-$63.33 after having opened the day at $63.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.35. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 61.6%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 12.1%, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA ( FMS), down 9.6% and Gentiva Health Services ( GTIV), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.