Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Humana fell $2.26 (-2.6%) to $82.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,190,501 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,085,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.33-$85.22 after having opened the day at $85.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.19. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 61.6%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 39.8%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals ( ACHN), down 25.1% and SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.